¡Hola! ¿Habla Español? Research has proven that the early years are the best years to learn language. From birth to age 7 children’s brains are “wired” for language acquisition. You can help children unlock their language potential at an early age by bringing the Little Amigos franchise program to your community!
Research shows children who learn a second language:
- Demonstrate enhanced listening and memory skills
- Are more creative and better at complex problem solving
- Have an innate ability to acquire the rules of any language
- Develop cross cultural skills and awareness
- Demonstrate divergent and higher order thinking skills
Little Amigos Spanish is an amazing program that teaches Spanish to young children in a fun and interactive environment. Language instruction and age appropriate culture study activities make Little Amigos a rich learning experience. Classes are offered on site in daycare centers, preschools, private schools and after school programs. Day camps, Saturday Spanish, holiday camps and parties are also available. Teachers make learning Spanish fun for kids by implementing our unique curriculum to help kids laugh, sing, dance, and play their way to speaking Spanish!